i stalk these people

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
BWS tips button

Monday, January 24, 2011

My Siblings

Where to begin..

If you read my previous post, my parents are Ted and Tracy and they welcomed the world with 4 wonderful kids.

Tyler: 30
Trevor: 28
Tiffini: 25
and Tiana: 21

All of my siblings are married now, and did i mention that my family is a super family?
Tyler, Trevor, and Tiffini all got married within 11 months of each other! Apparently i missed the memo except that i wasnt even DATING yet. haha i was 14 years old, and i had my fair share of flowers, dresses, and dancing.

I think to make this post complete, i will share a neat memory about each one.

Tyler:

Back when my mom had her license taken away for medical reasons, my oldest brother Tyler had to drive my mom to the mall to go to work every morning before we even had to go to school. I remember I would wake up really early just to drive around town with my brother. We would listen to all the "cool" music like Red Hot Chili Peppers and Sublime. :) ha, thats why every time i hear those songs, i always imagine i am in the car with Tyler singing.


Trevor:

I remember waking up on saturday mornings and doing the usual yardwork, or housework. All of us kids would be pretty bitter to be up pulling weeds, mowing the lawn, vacuuming, and raking up those DANG pine needles. (yes, we have pine needles in our front yard in AZ. abnormal i know.) and after all the work was done, we would jump in the pool, or relax in front of the TV playing Super MarioKart or Donkey Kong. Trevor was the master at these games. I would watch him play for hours. (thats where i get my mad skills) When I was home this past Christmas, He had gotten the game Donkey Kong for the Wii, and there he was, relaxing on the couch, beating every level of that game. So i sat down next to him, and relived all those fun memories.


Tiffini:

I remember driving with you in that red Nissan Sentra to Utah. I believe we were driving up to the Church family reunion. We got all the way to the Sunset rest stop just north of anthem and mom and dad called (who were an hour ahead) saying that mom had forgotten her medicine and that we needed to turn around and grab them. We listened to How to Lose a Guy in 10 days soundtrack and What a Girl Wants soundtrack over and over. Those movies hold a special place in my heart, only because Tiffini has taught me everything i need to know about boys, and what a girl really should want. I looked up to her all through high school.


This was a really fun post to do.. and I am sorry that the picture is a little outdated because there are like 4 more grandkids to add to that picture. I will add a post to recognize all of my in-laws. :) but not tonight.. I am far too tired. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment