i stalk these people

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
BWS tips button

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day twelve

Day 12: a picture of something you love.

DRESSING UP. 

Yes, you heard right.
I LOVE DRESSING UP IN COSTUMES!! 

Top 5 instances of dressing up:

5. Halloween 2008. 
(L-R: Whitney, Shay, me, and Brittany)
AKA, the women of canyonlands and me. :)

Shay-mus is a GODDESS with making someone who has NO bangs, suddenly have BANGS. 

4. Sock Hop 2009
Again with my canyonlands women.. and one man. haha we had so much fun!

3. Race for Space 2010.
i know i have already talked about this one.. but this one is great!

2. Student Government Who-bilation 2009
Dr. Suess Grinch themed. 
I was Cindy Loo Hoo. 
(I won best hair..) :)

and the NUMBER ONE is .....
(this costume deserves a front and back shot)


D.I. Dance 2009

epic win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment