i stalk these people

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
BWS tips button

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day six:

Day Six: a picture of the person who you would want to switch spots with for one day.

This post is actually harder than you think.

My first thoughts...
-My Mother (of course she is my #1.)
-Oprah. (well duh.. who wouldn't want to be her. she is freaking loaded and generous)
-Haley James Scott (she is the one i refer to with the perfect love life off of One Tree Hill).

when i asked my roommates, of course they said each other... and well that got me nowhere.

so here we are... still pondering.

I think I would switch lives with my dad.


My dad travels the world for a JOB.
How cool is that?!
This is a picture of my dad and I at Fort McHenry in Baltimore, MD.
I love getting to stay in all these fancy hotels, trying new things, seeing fun sights, and spending time with my family.

I love my daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment