i stalk these people

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
BWS tips button

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tiana in a nutshell.


Here are a few pictures to describe my very peculiar self:


1. I Love to Travel!
this is me at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC.
2. I love to play with Fireworks.
I believe that they are the coolest thing ever invented!
3. I love to dress up.
No matter what the occasion is.
4. I love making funny faces.
This is my lovely impersonation of a walrus.
5. I loved Student Government 2009-2010.
miss you already Dream Team
6. I Like to think I am a big deal.
at least Vegas Strip thinks I am.
7. I love my siblings.
This was taken at the Mesa Temple.
8. I have IMMENSE amounts of
Dixie State College School Spirit!
9. I love to have a good time..
even if i fell off after 20 seconds.
10. I LOVE to pull pranks on people...
whether "campus security was notified or not"
11. I love my boyfriend Jason.
10 months baby!
12. I love hanging with my girls.
GIRL POWER!
13. I love my family
and the many places we go together.
14. I love dressing up in 80's clothes and sitting on giant green dinosaurs at 12:30am.
15. I love Cactus High School.
I will never forget where I came from!

Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment